200 hours Online Live Yoga Teacher Training
LIVE Teaching Classes for 25 days
Access to Replays of LIVE Classes for 6 months
Course Completion possible within 6 months
from zero practice experience to intermediate level
How it works & what you get
- Everyday LIVE course Sessions for 25 days
- Recordings of LIVE Sessions
- Course Manual and Working Sheets
- 6 months Course Access
- Yoga Alliance Accreditation
- 200 RYT course completion certificate
- Support and Accountability in living a Yogic Way of Life during your course program in providing everyday inspirations, schedule, sattvic meal plans and recipes
- 15 % discount on all your further bookings of our program
One Time ONLY Discount for $399 with ALL THESE BONUSES:
>>> plus 3 FREE BONUS COURSES
Our true Potential and the power of Mind Heart connection
Build up your automated online YOGA business
>>> plus 2 months extra Free Guidance after the 25 days LIVE course training
2 Yoga Sessions/week 1 Q&A/week
>>> plus FREE ETHNO YOGA MEMBERSHIP for the first/next six months
living in alignment with our Inner and Outer Nature
>>> Individual Mentorship and Guidance
because of limited space for only 15 students
This TRAINING is for YOU if you want to ...
- get in depth understanding of traditional YOGA
- understand how your System works and how to use it in its most effective way
- get detailed and understandable Instructions from authentic Indian Masters and Yogis and well trained and experienced Teachers from Europe
- learn about and practice
- asanas (beginner to advanced)
- asana adjustment and alignment
- pranayama (breathing techniques)
- shatkarma (cleansing techniques)
- bandhas and mudras (energy lock and finger postures)
- mantra and chanting
- Yogic Science and Philosophy
- Yogic Physiology and Anatomy
- Ayurveda and conscious plant based Nutrition
- Teaching Methodology and Sequencing
- experience the positive cleansing and calming effects of a regular YOGA praxis for your mind and body
- individual guidance because of limited space for 12 students
- become an authentic and confident Teacher and spread the Light of Yoga
Start your Teacher Training with us, and be ready for an unforgettable Journey into Joy, Bliss and inner Peace to build your wings for spreading the Light of Yoga in an authentic and your unique way!
Practical course content
The asana (body posture) practice is divided into morning and evening sessions. Whereas the morning sessions are dynamic Ashtanga yoga sessions with pranayama practice for 15 to 30 minutes at the end or beginning of the class, the afternoon classes are traditional Hatha and Sivananda yoga classes. Get step by step guidance and proper instructions so that you will move from basic to advanced positions smoothly and naturally and know how to use your breath in the right way to allow even more depth and flexibility in each asana.
Adjustment and Alignment
In this session you will be thought about the proper and technically correct position in each asana. Focus is on how to come into the asana in the correct way, how to hold it and how to come out AND how to use your breath in the proper way. Also how to correct properly with intelligent hands on and language adjustment as a teacher for beginner, intermediate and advanced postures. Further you will learn how to use blocks and belts according to Iyengar Yoga to assure a stable and correct position, allow deep relaxation and support to come into some variations in a safe way. Finally you will also be thought in Sanskrit Terminology as well as benefits and contraindications of each asana. Our adjustment and alignment classes are both theoretically and practically. We assure, that YOU can PRACTICE what WE TEACH immediately to deepen your understanding and experience.
Breathing exercises are the heart of YOGA and are meant to cleanse and purify body and mind and especially our energy channels nadis since the breath is the bridge between our body and mind. You will learn how to be aware of and control your breath and further how to control your mind in using your breath and enhance your life energy prana. Breathing exercises will be practiced especially during the Ashtanga Practice classes every day and the Sivananda Yoga classes before or after the asana practice. Also you will be properly guided on how to use your breath while practicing the asana to release tension, go deeper into the asana and activate the energy centers, chakras. You will learn about the health benefits if you use your breath properly. We will teach you the following pranayama techniques theoretically and practically so that you can fully understand and experience its benefits and purpose:
- Natural breathing … Yogic Breath
- Nadi shodana
The practice of Meditation was actually the goal of the ancient purpose of the asana practice, so that the body and mind are well prepared and in a good shape to sit still … for hours … to get deeply in touch with the Inner Self and to “move” into higher consciousness. Therefore it is a very important practice to achieve a calm and steady mind, enforce your concentration and finally become more peace- and joyful. You will practice different types of meditation, from silent to guided, and experience its effects on your body and mind. Meditation class will be the first class every early morning.
Mantras and chanting
Mantras will be chanted at the beginning and end of each Yoga practice class. A few times we will chant for 30 minutes in the beginning or end of the asana practice to deepen the experience. The recitation of sacred Sanskrit syllables not only purifies our whole system it also creates a vibration within our subtle energy system that connects us with higher consciousness. You will especially be guided in how to use the mantras to purify and balance your energy centers, chakras. The following mantras will be chanted
- Guru Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Ganesha Mantra
- Om Sahana vavatu
- Om trayambakam
- Om purnamada
- Om Asato Maa sadgamaya
Mudras and Bandhas
In our Yogic Philosophy and Science classes you will learn about mudras (finger postures) and bandhas (energy locks) to enhance your life energy prana, stimulate your energy centers chakras, control your body energy and your mind. Further you will get the practical experience in the asana classes.
Satkarma Kriya is one of the six yogic cleansing techniques (kriyas) referred to the “Hatha Yoga Pradipika”. In order to keep the body strong and healthy the early Yogis created special techniques to cleanse, detox and purify the body, so that life energy prana can flow undisturbed. Yet not only it is good for health also pranayama and meditation can be practiced with more ease and focus since the body is clean and strong. Satkarma Kriya will be properly guided from one of our teachers and all the required tools will be provided. Especially we will focus on the following three techniques:
- Jala Neti … nasal cleansing using a neti pot and saline solution'
- Sutra Neti … nasal cleansing using a thread for passing through the nostrils and out of the mouth
- Kunjal Kriya … also known as Vamal Dhauti … cleansing the digestive system in drinking lukewarm, salty water until the stomach gets full and vomiting it through the mouth
Theoretical course content
Yogic Philosophy and Science
Beyond your mat Yoga is about Life itself, that is why it is often called as “art of living”. We would like to add it is an “art of living WITH Life”. The goal of our Yogic Philosophy and Science classes is to provide you the deep wisdom and ancient knowledge in an understandable way, so that you know about the true meaning and how to implement it in your own life. Yogic Philosophy and Science origins in ancient wisdom and concepts yet has immense value for our modern day life to raise our awareness towards a conscious and mindful way of living. That means In our Philosophy and Science class you will not only learn about (and be thought in a way so that you can really understand what YOGA is really about) this ancient and noble wisdom from sacred scriptures like the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali yet you will also understand what value, information and knowledge they can give you for your everyday life.
Ayurveda and Yogic Diet
Ayurveda is the Science of Life itself, providing knowledge about how to lead an everyday life to keep our whole system in good shape and condition. Its concepts are based on three energy conditions, whereas the most efficient energy is called sattvic. Goal is to create and maintain a sattvic energy level, means clean, pure, balanced energy in all areas of our life, including our nutrition, body movement and everyday routine. In this class you will learn about the basic concepts and most important practices, so that you will be able to also implement them in your everyday life. Special Focus will be on a healthy and balanced nutrition according to Ayurveda and the importance and positive effects of a plant based nutrition.
Yogic Anatomy and Physiology
Yogic Anatomy and Physiology includes the teaching on the functions of our physical body as well as our energy body system. Knowing about how our physical body works supports in understanding the proper asanas adjustment and its influence on our body and mind. Knowing about what our energy body system is and how it works let you understand the interconnection of our body and mind with our energy centers chakras and channels nadis, why our breath is influencing the wellbeing of our body and mind and finally let you realize how your whole systems works to “use” it in the best efficient way and to live “balanced and harmonious”.
Teaching Methodologies, Techniques and Sequencing
Practicing is one thing … Teaching is one MORE thing.
That is why we scheduled our program to really support you from the very beginning to train your confidence and discover and “create” your teaching skills alongside us, so that we together can build your unique yet profound and authentic teaching style. We designed this class in theoretical and practical sessions to give you the proper knowledge and understanding and that you at the same time can start to “teach” and implement the theory into your practice, get feedback, exchange with your teachers and co-students to improve and take the most out of your training. You will start to “teach” in groups of three, from single postures to short sequencing to a full class, while you can count on our guidance and loving support and mentoring. Our goal is to provide you all knowledge, tools and useful strategies to combine them with your unique way of being and thinking and create your OWN UNIQUE teaching style and let your OWN essence shine.
In detail you will learn about, be trained and mentored in …
- creative and intelligent skills in creating and sequence a class while observing the traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga concepts to ensure the best effects and benefits for your students
- how to set up and sequence a traditional Hatha Yoga, Sivananda and Ashtanga class
- different set ups and sequences for beginner, intermediate and advanced classes
- how to set up and guide a “mixed” class in a proper and authentic as well as safe and harmonious way
- Time management on how to prepare and conduct a class
- how to create, prepare and structure a class regarding a specific topic, focus or intention
- how to guide and be present with your full attention, including a mindful speaking
- how to find and express the “teacher” within you
- Awareness for physical limitations and injuries of students and how to work with them safe and properly
- Body protection and safe practice
Bonus course content
- Knowledge and Guidance on how to build up your automated online YOGA business to start successful as a Teacher
- Soulcreation.YOGA. creative Guidance to deepen your (Self-) Awareness and Understanding
- learn about our true Human Potential and the power of Heart Mind connection to access our true Inner Self and unique Potential
The exam is divided into a practical and a theoretical part. A small written exam will be asked from you in Yogic Anatomy and Physiology, Yogic Philosophy and Science, Teaching Methodology, Ayurveda and Asana and Pranayama. For the practical part you will be encouraged to prepare and conduct a class at the end of the course. In order to receive your RYT 200 / RYT 300 certificate you need to absolve this exam successfully. We will offer you possibilities to train and practice your teaching skills and get confident in it throughout the whole course duration, so that you can really enjoy your Teaching after completing our Training.