200 hours Teacher Training
Koh Phratong - Thailand
Your private beach, the ocean, the jungle, stunning sunsets, plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and coconuts and your beautiful, spacious and traditional wooden bungalow - while exploring not only the breathtaking Nature around you but also your Inner Nature.
Become an authentic and inspiring Teacher of Yoga with our special 200 hours TTC "Yoga & intuitive Selfexpression", focused on Yin / Restorative and Hatha / Iyengar.
Koh Phratong is a little island around 45 minutes away from the mainland Kuraburi in Phangnga, Southern Thailand. It is known as the home island of the Moken (sea nomads), famous for its amazing underwaterworld and still untouched from masstourism and western influences, yet with all necessities you need during your Training stay.
The perfect place to embark your Journey into Yoga and your Self.
Asanas in detail & holistic practice Awareness
Proper alignment and adjustment according to Hatha & Iyengar Yoga: for Self practice as well as hands on and voice adjustment.
Raise your awareness to practice with your mind & and the inner knowing of your body to unleash the full benefit of each asana.
Making Business the yogic Way
Guidance in creating your course program aligned with your passions, taleants and your unique personality.
Business as extension of your Self!
Creative Guidance to let your Inner Self speak and guide you while taking your practice on the mat as reflection of what is going on in your Life and guidance to work on.
What you get & how it works
- 25 days Training program
- 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Yoga equipment
- Course Books, Working Sheets & Manual
- Nourishing Goodie Bag for your Inner and Outer Beauty
- Stay at an Eco Resort in a traditional bungalow according to your choice with your private beach, hot/cold shower, free wifi, filtered water, 3 vegan sattvic meals, plenty of tea, fruits and coconut water
- Excursions to explore the Beauty of the surrounding Nature (jungle walk, savanna trip, snorkeling), the indigenous Moken (Sea nomads) way of living with Nature as well as Thai Buddhism in visiting a special Temple in Kuraburi on the mainland
- 1 traditional Thai Massage
- Airport and Boat Transfers
- 15% off of further bookings of our course program
- 6.00 am - Meditation & mindful start in the day
- 6.30 am - Tea and Sat Kriya
- 7.30 am - Pranayama
- 7.30 - Hatha/Iyengar practice
- 9.00 am - Breakfast
- 10.00 am - Yogic Theory (Anatomy, Philosophy, Ayurveda)
- 11.00 am - Art of Teaching, Course Creation & yogic Business Aspects
- 12.00 pm - Alignment & Adjustment
- 1.00 pm - Lunch and freetime
- 3.00 pm - Yogic Theory (Anatomy, Philosophy, Ayurveda)
- 4.30 pm - Yin / Restorative practice or Ashtanga
- 6.00 pm - Yoga & creative intuitive Selfexpression
- 7.00 pm - Dinner
- 8.00 pm - Evening Program (music & mantra chanting, bonfire on the beach, selfstudy, freetime or other activities)
Free Time & Excursions
Sundays and Saturday afternoon's are free.
Time to relax or explore this amazing little Nature and traditional Culture jewel.
Enjoy your time on our private beach and swim in the ocean, watch the stunning sunsets and join us in our excursions to go on a jungle walk, savanna and snorkeling trip, visit a traditional Moken (Sea nomads) village and a special Buddhist temple, where you can talk with the abbot about traditional Buddhist meditation, modern Thai Buddhism and his work to support the Moken and Moklen after the Tsunami and how their indigenous way of living is in danger today.
Focus of our special TTC form is, next to the proper alignment and adjustment according to Hatha and Iyengar, on Yoga as Reflection of you and your Life as well as intuitive creative and authentic Selfexpression and -leadership.
Yoga is all about life itself and therefore it is about YOU as your yogic practice can make your full and true potential explode outwards into the world to live in accordance with your Inner and our Outer Nature. In addition with intuitive creative Selfexpression and individuell guidance you can deepen this process even more.If you want to fully concentrate on you and what Yoga is all about (for you) and how to share it with the world (in your way - including the creation of your own course program) within a safe, supportive, inspiring and joyful guidance then this Training is for you.Like a coming home while creating exact action steps on how to fully transform your life to be an expression and creation of your Truth and make it your yogic dance through life.
Hatha and Iyengar & Alignment and Adjustment
- Know each asana in its detail and purpose
- Know how to exactly prepare with specific exercises to be able to go into each asana (and further sequence a class)
- Know how to align in the right way within each asana to get its real benefit and avoid injuries or damages because of a wrong practice
- Know how to variate each asana to adjust according to your body and practice level
- Know how to use blocks, belt and bolster as well as the wall to prepare for or adjust each asana
- Get a step by step instructed guidance to progress in your asana practice in a safe and sure way to use your body’s full potential
- Know and understand the basics of Yin Yoga with focus on how to use it as a healing method and practice
- Learn about Traditional chinese medicine concepts
- Know about and experience the interrelationship between Yin Yoga & Mindfulness
- Learn about the Bewegungsmechanik des Korpers according to Yin Yoga (English)
- Know how to use Yin Yoga in Physiotherapy
- Get to know each Yin Yoga asana in detail and its effect on our whole system
- Learn how to instruct and sequence a specific Yin class
- Get a step by step instruction and guidance in theory and practice
- Experience the beneficial effects of a Yin Yoga Practice within the practice classes
- Know about the difference between Restorative and Yin Yoga
- Get instructed in how to practice asanas as restorative Yoga with props like bolsters, blocks and belts
- Learn the benefits of Restorative Yoga on your nervous system for overall deep relaxation
- Experience some restorative Yoga sessions on your own and how to use it within Yoga Nidra
Yoga & intuitive Selfexpression
- Individual coaching and mentorship
- Focus and support on your individual yogic journey, Self-connection, -awareness and -expression
- How to use Yoga and creative intuitive expression to raise the awareness and connection to your true Inner Self and let it speak and guide you, get answers and unleash your true potential and fulfill your Soul’s purpose
- Yoga as Reflection of your Life and indicator to work on/heal specific aspects
The Art of Teaching, Course Creation and Business Aspects
- Reflections on what makes a “great teacher”, its attitudes, appearance and intention, motivation, and find the teacher within you
- Learn how to work on and with your body and voice to gain self-awareness and -confidence and express yourself authentic and true
- Find and define your WHY as motivation to keep going no matter, be “strong” in your vision to fulfill your Souls purpose and appear as an authentic teacher.
- Learn about the asanas, its benefits and effects, groups of asanas, classifying and sequencing
- Know how to prepare, set up and instruct a class/workshop/retreat/course program
- Create your own unique teaching style and course program according to your Why and individuality
- Learn how to set up and lead an Online Business and Social Media as a Yoga Teachers
- Get mentored in how to stay unique and successful without copy and paste systems and strategies
- Discussion and reflection on the goal and purpose of teaching Yoga in our modern world without diminishing it to a fancy trend or merely physical exercise