About our Teacher Trainings
We are a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance Certification. That means our Yoga Teacher Training Program follows and matches the standards of Yoga Alliance USA and are 100% accredited with, so that our Students, who absolved our Training successfully are allowed to become a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance USA and can teach worldwide.
Our Focus within our Yoga Teacher Training Courses as well as all our other program is on the traditional teachings of Hatha, Iyengar, Ashtanga and Sivananda as well as Yin and Restorative.
We created a special TTC program which focuses on Hatha and Iyengar, Yin and Restorative and the basics of Ashtang a. To fully support you as our Student to understand that Yoga is really about YOUR Life itself we added a special Bonus Program Yoga & intuitive creative Selfexpression. Here we have Sessions, in which we make you realise how your practice is a reflection of your own life and how to work on it on a deeper level as well as how to use your body as instrument for your Inner Self to speak and create, guide you in taking actin steps in the real Life. Further, besides the standard subjects of a traditional Teacher Training we will teach and make aware how to lead a Business, lets say in a yogic way, as extension of your Self - next to classical Business aspects.
Of course you be teached in the following standard Subjects of a Teacher Training: Pranayama, Meditation, yogic Philosophy and Science, yogic Anatomy and Physiology, Ayurveda, Sat Kriya, Alignment and Adjustment (this is a very special Focus regarding the Iyengar Style), Methodology and creative Sequencing and main aspects of leading a Yoga Business.
Our program and approach is the best Yoga Teacher Training for you if you want to understand and experience Yoga in all its aspects and how this ancient practice can transform your life into being fully aware of who you are, open up the dialogue with your Inner Self and establish an inner Body Awareness and Guidance to unleash your true Essence while leading a happy and healthy life.
Hatha & Iyengar 20 hours
Ashtanga 8 hours
Pranayama 10 hours
Meditation (different forms including guided meditation related to specific topics) 10 hours
Alignment & Adjustment - Asanas in detail 15 hours
The Art of Teaching, Course Creation & Yogic Business Aspects 22 hours
Yoga & intuitive creative Selfexpression 10 hours
Yogic Science & Philosophy 16 hours
Ayurveda & plant based diet 6 hours
Yogic Anatomy 10 hours
Mantras & Chanting
Mudras & Bandhas
Hatha & Iyengar and Alignment & Adjustment
- Know each asana in its detail and purpose
- Know how to exactly prepare with specific exercises to be able to go into each asana - and further sequence a class
- Know how to align in the right way within each asana to get its real benefit and avoid injuries or damages because of a wrong practice
- Know how to variate each asana to adjust according to your body and practice level
- Know how to use blocks, belt and bolster as well as the wall to prepare for or adjust each asana
- Get a step by step instructed guidance to progress in your asana practice in a safe and sure way to use your body’s full potential.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Ashtanga Practice in detail.
- Deepen your practice awareness and teaching skills in different style.
Yin Yoga (online & Thailand TTC)
- Know and understand the basics of Yin Yoga with focus on how to use it as a healing method and practice
- Learn about Traditional chinese medicine concepts
- Know about and experience the interrelationship between Yin Yoga & Mindfulness
- Learn about the Bewegungsmechanik des Korpers according to Yin Yoga (English)
- Know how to use Yin Yoga in Physiotherapy
- Get to know each Yin Yoga asana in detail and its effect on our whole system
- Learn how to instruct and sequence a specific Yin class
- Get a step by step instruction and guidance in theory and practice
- Experience the beneficial effects of a Yin Yoga Practice within the practice classes
Restorative Yoga (online & Thailand TTC)
- Know about the difference between Restorative and Yin Yoga
- Get instructed in how to practice asanas as restorative Yoga with props like bolsters, blocks and belts
- Learn the benefits of Restorative Yoga on your nervous system for overall deep relaxation
- Experience some restorative Yoga sessions on your own and how to use it within Yoga Nidra
Yoga & intuitive creative Selfexpression
- Individual Coaching and Mentorship
- Focus and Support on your individual yogic Journey, Self-connection, -awareness, -expression and -leadership
- How to use Yoga and creative intuitive Expression to raise the awareness and connection to your true Inner Self and let it speak and guide you, get answers and unleash your true Potential and fulfill your Soul’s purpose
- Yoga as Reflection of your Life and indicator to work on/heal specific aspects.
The Art of Teaching, Course Creation and yogic Business Aspects
- Reflections on what makes a “great Teacher”, its attitudes, appearance and intention, motivation, and find the Teacher within you
- Learn how to work on and with your Body and Voice to gain Self-awareness and -confidence and express yourself authentic and true
- Find and define your WHY as motivation to keep going no matter, be “strong” in your vision to fulfill your Soul's purpose and appear as an authentic Teacher.
- Learn about the asanas, its benefits and effects, groups of asanas, Classifying and Sequencing
- Know how to prepare, set up and instruct a Class/Workshop/Retreat/Course Program
- Create your own unique teaching style and Course Program according to your Why and Individuality
- Learn how to set up and lead an Online Business and Social Media as a Yoga Teachers
- Get mentored in how to stay unique and successful without copy and paste systems and strategies
- Discussion and reflection on the goal and purpose of teaching Yoga in our modern world without diminishing it to a fancy trend or merely physical exercise